GTC – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With the purchase of this admission ticket, the purchaser and ticket holder submits to the following contractual conditions of the organizer:
- The ticket can only be withdrawn if the Prana High Conference is cancelled, only the nominal value will be reimbursed.
- The organizer does not refund / replace tickets in case of loss.
- The purchase of tickets for the purpose of resale is generally prohibited.
- The right to refuse admission for important reasons (against reimbursement of the face value of the admission ticket) remains reserved.
- We reserve the right to make short-term changes to the line-up or the length of the workshops and lectures.
- By purchasing the ticket, the buyer accepts the General Terms and Conditions.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the program without prior notice.
- The organizer is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- By participating in this conference, the organizer receives the right from the visitor to create, send or have sent image and sound recordings without separate payment; as well as to broadcast them yourself or through third parties and to use them for audiovisual / print purposes.
- Contractual relationships come about through the purchase and holder of the ticket and the organizer. The ticket is not transferable.
- COVID-19 conditional refunds: In the event of Covid illnesses, tickets purchased for the Prana High Conference 2023 automatically remain valid for the weekend of July 14th – 16th, 2023.